Chocolate & Banana Coconut Water Pancakes
- 1 banana
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- 1 egg
- 1 cup pastry flour (try whole wheat)
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup Be Coconut Water
- 1 ½ tbsp melted coconut oil or vegetable oil
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Whisk together the liquid ingredients (Be Coconut Water, oil and egg) in another bowl.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients slowly. Stir until smooth.
- Cook on a hot, greased griddle until dry on the edges and brown in the middle.
- Stack and drizzle with chocolate sauce and sliced banana.