Raw Avocado Soup
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- 1 cup Be Coconut Water
- 4 tbsp of lime juice
- ½ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 inch of cucumber
- ¼ cup chives
- Cut open and pit avocados. Extract avocado from shell.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- If the soup is too thick, add more Be Coconut Water. The consistency should be thick like soup, not like a
- Place soup into a sealed container or jar and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve when cold. Garnish with cilantro leaves.