Chicken Green Onion Rice Bowl
- 2 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 3 large eggs
- 6 thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ¼ cup Be Coconut Water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin or other rice wine
- Steamed jasmine or brown rice
- In one bowl, separate two eggs and remove yolk. Add third egg (yolk and white). Beat yolk into egg whites.
- In a heated, deep saucepan, combine chicken broth, coconut water, soy sauce and mirin. Reduce to medium heat once mixture has been brought to a boil.
- Add chicken to the simmering broth and cook for a few minutes. Gently pour in the egg mixture, without stirring. Add scallions on top once the egg begins to firm.
- Let simmer for 3 minutes. Break firmed egg up with chopsticks and stir mixture. Stir until chicken is cooked. Serve on top of steamed jasmine or brown rice.